|Year of Exp.||2||Function||Project Management|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Age||Age Unlimited||Location||Phnom Penh|
• Be responsible for project design for civil/building/MEP projects
• Be responsible for project coordination and management, site monitoring , project planning & design and all engineering matters in the project
• Monitor and examine all technical works and site management
• Manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem at site
• Do revised/Detail/Shop drawing for all technical work
• Be responsible for monthly progress report and progress evaluation claim
• Monitor daily on the contractor/sub-contractor’s work
• Ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with time lines of the project
Hold bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Engineering or related field
• Have minimum 10 years of working experience in managing big construction projects
• Be competent at using AutoCAD and Sketch up
• Possess strong knowledge of construct
• Possess good knowledge of Cambodian building code
• Have strong analytical skills
• Have ability to plan and see the big picture
• Have excellent ability in dealing with conflict and crisis management
• Have excellent time and project management skills
• Be attentive to details
• Listen to critiques
• Demonstrate excellent motivational and leadership skills
• Have ability to present ideas effectively
• Be able to evaluate ideas of others
• Understand structural analysis RC, Steel structure and foundation
• Understand the design and detailing of Reinforce concrete structure and Steel structure
• Understand the Architecture and Interior details design for construction
• Have knowledge of using international building code and relevant standard for construction
• Have advanced knowledge of using structural analysis and design software
• Have knowledge of using MS Office in construction document field
• Have ability to do multi-tasks, be self-motivated, and be able to work under pressure
• Be able to report work and technical documents in English
• Have knowledge of advanced Excel datasheet for structural engineer (preferred)
• Understand the MEP design and be able to read the design note of MEP
• Be fluent in English.
• Minimum 5 years, especially urban planning.
• Ms. Office, AutoCAD, 3D Max, SketchUp.
• English or Chinese’s require.
We care for our clients’ business as our business. We think and act like business partners, not academic advisors. We share our clients’ aspirations, work to understand their reality, and align our incentives with their objectives — so they know we’re in this together. Personal impact, mentoring, and teamwork are just a few of the benefits of building a career at Consulting WP.
– Work fewer hours & make money
-Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
-Retain, high-paying customers
-You’ll get more done in less time
-Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
-Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Compensation & Benefits
Tang Kung Pay is a Cambodian Private Financial Institution established in 2020, with a License For Payment Service Institution from the National Bank of Cambodia.
Tang Kung Pay has developed its strong position in the market and become a leading payment services institute in Cambodia with its most modern, fastest and most secure financial services with a very high confidence for its customers and multiples financial services.
Today, Tang Kung Pay offers payment services to many customers including individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and many other Corporates.
For more information – please visit us :