|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Sales|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Age||Age Unlimited||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Nationality||Khmer||Report to||Chief Operating Officer|
– Develop and implement Sales strategy to meet established sales and market shares target
– Be Responsible for leading, developing and implementing: the Sales strategy, market research, communication strategy, media planning and promotion strategy
– Communicate and provide guidance of performance expectations, goals, new/changed products, services, policies, and procedures to branch sales team in order to channel their efforts toward achieving the Bank targets and service quality standard
– Monitor sales team performance of assigned branches regarding: Sales performance, Customer services and sales skills of employee, Product knowledge and presentation to customers, Grooming and attendance, Cleanliness and preparation of sufficient materials
– Conduct spot-check and gather customers feedbacks from relevant sources in order to identify and improve performance to further satisfy customers with superior sales services quality
– Collect, verify, consolidate and analyze sales performance report on a regular basis to COO
– Provide guidance, counselling, constructive feedback and support to sales team’s performance issues in timely and professional manner to resolve any challenges/blocks and facilitate smooth working environment for them
– Identify areas of poor performance and take proper performance improvement actions immediately to avoid any operational risk associate with it
– Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
– Knowledge of business models and strategy
– Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
– Ability to think creatively and indicatively
– Excellent Selling Skills
– Leadership Skills
– Good problem-solving skills
– Good Coaching and Feedback skills
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good time management skills
– Strong dedication to details and accuracy
– Good Knowledge of MS Office, Internet and Email
– Good in English communication both in writing and speaking
– Chinese is a plus advantage
Compensation & Benefits
Tang Kung Pay is a Cambodian Private Financial Institution established in 2020, with a License For Payment Service Institution from the National Bank of Cambodia.
Tang Kung Pay has developed its strong position in the market and become a leading payment services institute in Cambodia with its most modern, fastest and most secure financial services with a very high confidence for its customers and multiples financial services.
Today, Tang Kung Pay offers payment services to many customers including individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and many other Corporates.
For more information – please visit us :