|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Accounting|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Age||Age Unlimited||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Nationality||Khmer||Report to||Chief Operating Officer|
2. Checks asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling account information.
3. Checks balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement and other reports.
4. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
5. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
6. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
7. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
8. Maintains financial security by following internal controls and double checking.
9. Checks bank control & reconciliation and error will be penalty coaching them.
10. Checks payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
11. Coordinate and develop operating plan (budgets) and monitor actual performance against plans or past performance
12. Complies with tax and legal compliance
13. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
– Good knowledge in strategic business plan
– Attention to detail skills
– Good knowledge of Accounting System
– Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience
– Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Good problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Patience and Ability to work well under pressure
Compensation & Benefits
Tang Kung Pay is a Cambodian Private Financial Institution established in 2020, with a License For Payment Service Institution from the National Bank of Cambodia.
Tang Kung Pay has developed its strong position in the market and become a leading payment services institute in Cambodia with its most modern, fastest and most secure financial services with a very high confidence for its customers and multiples financial services.
Today, Tang Kung Pay offers payment services to many customers including individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and many other Corporates.
For more information – please visit us at LinkedIn :