|Year of Exp.||4||Function||Management|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Age||Age Unlimited||Location||Phnom Penh|
– Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
– Establish policies that promote company culture and vision,
– Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives
– Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
– Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
– Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
– Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
– Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
– Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
– Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
– Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
– Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
– Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
– 4 – year related professional experiences
– Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
– Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
– Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
– Good English, and Chinese is plus…etc.
Compensation & Benefits
Tang Kung Pay is a Cambodian Private Financial Institution established in 2020, with a License For Payment Service Institution from the National Bank of Cambodia.
Tang Kung Pay has developed its strong position in the market and become a leading payment services institute in Cambodia with its most modern, fastest and most secure financial services with a very high confidence for its customers and multiples financial services.
Today, Tang Kung Pay offers payment services to many customers including individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and many other Corporates.
For more information – please visit us :