|Year of Exp.||3||Function||Lawyer/Legal Service|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Age||Age Unlimited||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Nationality||Khmer||Report to||Chief Operating Officer|
– Formula, set, review strategy to govern all types of activities effectively and efficiently & to mitigate all types of compliance. Constantly update and implement latest compliance requirement.
– Develop, review & implement all compliance strategy & action plan to govern overall policy, process, procedure, manual, guideline and activities while support the business growth.
– Review all policies, manual, procedures & process. Report to management and propose improvement to ensure compliance.
– Ensure compliance with relevant Acts, Laws, directives and guidelines issued by the regulatory bodies, and the internal policies and procedures.
– Act as the reference point for the AML/CFT measure the company has established, including employee training and reporting of suspicious transactions.
– Regularly conduct compliance to assess the current state and identify area for enhancement in aligning the compliance with regulatory guidelines and leading industry practices.
– Identify compliance with new products and services or variation to existing products and services.
– Conduct compliance visits, effect surveillance program and ensure that the Company’s procedures are strictly adhered to.
– Review client complaints and follow-up on the client complaints register and ensure that all complaints are duly noted and addressed promptly.
– Report to the committee upon identifying an event of non-compliance / issues of breaches.
– Compile documents and information required in response to queries from the regulators.
– Conduct briefing and training to new staff on compliance matters, regulatory requirements and the Company’s internal policies and procedures and ensure adherence.
– Identify any event of non-compliance / issues of breaches and recommend remedial actions to be taken to rectify the matter in an efficient and practical manner.
– Follow up, check for NBC Law/compliance
– Follow-up on audit findings and conduct investigation as and when required.
– Full spectrum of banking policy, process, manual, flows and banking activities knowledge
– Leadership & people management skill
– Complex analytical, problem solving & decision making skill
– Strategic planning & organizing skill
– Influential communication & presentation skill
Compensation & Benefits
Tang Kung Pay is a Cambodian Private Financial Institution established in 2020, with a License For Payment Service Institution from the National Bank of Cambodia.
Tang Kung Pay has developed its strong position in the market and become a leading payment services institute in Cambodia with its most modern, fastest and most secure financial services with a very high confidence for its customers and multiples financial services.
Today, Tang Kung Pay offers payment services to many customers including individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and many other Corporates.
For more information – please visit us :