|Year of Exp.||3||Function||IT|
|Hiring||1||Industry||Banking & Finance|
|Age||Age Unlimited||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Nationality||Khmer||Report to||Chief Operating Officer|
– Leading App Development strategies and operational processes in the line with Tang Kung Pay’s business strategies by fostering innovation and creative solutions
– Proposing, initiating, managing and budgeting all App related planning, projects and systems
– Oversees projects assigned to App and software developers and the application development team
– Manages the complete development lifecycle of the agency software systems; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and projects.
– Manages the integrity, and changes to the application development servers and databases.
– Oversees the development and implementation of change control processes for the development team to follow
– Provides ad-hoc reporting and decision support required for management decision processes, strong resources and capacity planning experiences.
– Provides technology decisions that impact App development
– Manages the development and deployment of new Apps, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing Apps
– Oversees that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
– Manages the pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and makes the appropriate recommendations
– Manages and provides direction for the App Development team in support of business operations, customers, and end-users
– Oversees the identification and resolution of App bugs, glitches and errors.
– Oversees the review and analyses of existing App’s effectiveness and efficiency, and develops strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
– Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible management/leadership experience in a software development field;
– Minimum of five (5) years of experience working through the requirement, design, development, QA & UAT testing, implementing and delivering in release cycles, and to customers;
– Principles of project management, time management and problem solving
– Knowledge of automated software and system management tools
– Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
– Knowledge of core software applications, including Oracle JDE/Fusion, marketing tools, Microsoft office and application development tools.
– Knowledge of network and operating systems
– Knowledge of network hardware, protocols, and standards
– Knowledge of App Development process and concepts for Android and iOS
– Leadership Skills
– Good problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Critical thinking
– Patience and Ability to work well under pressure
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good time management skills
– Attention to detail
– High level of App Development, Computer Knowledge, Hardware, Software and Solutions
– Good in English communication both in writing and speaking
– Chinese is a plus advantage
– Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages is an added advantage
– Willingness to travel and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank’s objectives;
Compensation & Benefits
Tang Kung Pay is a Cambodian Private Financial Institution established in 2020, with a License For Payment Service Institution from the National Bank of Cambodia.
Tang Kung Pay has developed its strong position in the market and become a leading payment services institute in Cambodia with its most modern, fastest and most secure financial services with a very high confidence for its customers and multiples financial services.
Today, Tang Kung Pay offers payment services to many customers including individuals, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and many other Corporates.
For more information – please visit us :